Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Kim Kardashian hires nutritionist, admits comments about her maternity figure hurt her soul

Kim Kardashian West
Image by: Supplied

Kim Kardashian West has hired a nutritionist to help devise a meal plan that will reduce her chances of contracting pre-eclampsia.

The 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' star - who is expecting her second child with husband Kanye West - suffered pre-eclampsia, a condition which causes dangerously high blood pressure, while pregnant with daughter North, now 23 months, and after being warned she is likely to experience the disorder again, she is doing all she can to reduce her risk.
Kim is reportedly planning to find out the unborn baby's sex later this month and is hoping to decorate a nursery at their $20 million home in Hidden Hills, California in shades of blue. A source close to the 34-year-old beauty said: ''They want a son.''
Meanwhile, Kim, who felt bullied about her weight gain while she was expecting 23-month-old daughter North, is already bracing herself for criticism about her pregnant figure.
The insider told Us Weekly magazine: ''She doesn't want to be ripped apart again.'' The reality star, who battled pre-eclampsia during her first pregnancy, previously admitted comments about her maternity figure really upset her. She said at the time: ''They really hurt my soul. It changed how I am in public. I've tried to live more of a private life.''
She later said: ''My body just went crazy. After five months I swore I'd never get pregnant again. I got so huge and it felt like someone had taken over my body.''
According to website TMZ, the 34-year-old beauty has hired an expert to devise a weekly meal plan, with two specific requests; that they include lots of water and are low in sodium.
Kim began each day when pregnant with North by tucking into a donut, but this time around she is opting for protein shakes instead.
Kim recently admitted she is hoping her 37-year-old husband will help out more while she is carrying their second child. Asked if Kanye will help her out during her pregnancy, she said: ''I hope he will! He didn't help me last time. He did after, he was like 'OK, I can't take this I'm going to help you.'
But we also like to keep everything really separate because it's just sometimes easier that way.'' Though the couple have explained to North that she will be getting a sibling, the little girl doesn't fully understand. Kim said: ''She knows that Mommy has a baby in her belly, but she thinks everyone has a baby in their belly. I think she thinks its my belly button.''

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comments expressed here do not reflect the opinions of 9jaRoutes blog or any employee