Search This Blog

Saturday 18 April 2015

I impregnated my wife nine times because of Mugabe, says politician

Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe


MDC-T politician Job Sikhala and his wife had nine kids in ten years, because he was afraid of becoming infertile after torturers targeted his genitals in 2003.According to myzimbabwe.co.zw, Sikhala, 42, his lawyer Gabriel Sumba and three others were arrested in January 2003 for allegedly "training a Red Army" to topple President Mugabe.

While in custody they went through torture which allegedly involved applying electric shock on their private parts. At the time, Sikhala only had one child.
He says that he had to quickly churn out offspring because he thought that he may soon lose his fertility, as happened to his fellow torture victims.
"I am a family man. I am married with my beautiful five daughters and my handsome five sons. And you know it was forced by (President) Mugabe's torture. After l was tortured, l went to South Africa and Denmark for treatment and some of my colleagues who were tortured with me are not even able to produce children by now on the basis of that torture."
"So when l was able to do that, l said 'no, Mugabe will kill me without any children'. By the time l was tortured, l only had one kid in 2003 and you can see that in 10 years, l raised for myself to have kids before Mugabe kills me..." Sikhala said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comments expressed here do not reflect the opinions of 9jaRoutes blog or any employee