Search This Blog

Sunday 26 April 2015

Not eating KFC for 4 months is killing – Usain Bolt

Usain Bolt said he has had to lay off his beloved fast food and eat vegetables instead

Usain Bolt said he has had to lay off his beloved fast food for vegetables. Photo: AFP/Getty Images Jamaican sprinter, Usain Bolt has said his chef’s decision to deprive him of KFC meals and consume more of vegetables is killing. The world’s fastest man was advised by his fitness trainers to stay off and concentrate on vegetables consumption to improve his fitness but the athlete is finding it so hard to adapt. Speaking with Runner’s World, the 28-year-old Olympic champion said: ‘I haven’t had KFC for about four months, which is killing me. ‘I’ve tried to bribe my chef but not only is he not bribe-able, he chases me around the house and makes sure I eat what he’s cooked.’ Usain Bolt, who also backed off from liquor, rum and others, admitted he still drinks Guinness and Heineken sometimes. ‘I’ve backed off hard liquor too – rum and that stuff – but I still drink Guinness, or a Heineken or two. A guy’s got to have something, right.’... 

Read More at thenet.ng/2015/04/not-eating-kfc-for-4-months-is-killing-usain-bolt/ Follow us: @theNETng on Twitter | theNETng on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comments expressed here do not reflect the opinions of 9jaRoutes blog or any employee