Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Chelsea: John Terry hoping to stay a 'few years' more at club

John Terry insists he has "a few years left" at Chelsea and says he will not play for another club.
The Blues captain, whose contract is up at the end of the season, scored the opener in Sunday's 2-0 Capital One Cup final win over Tottenham at Wembley.
"If this is my last year, then I hope it goes out on a bang," said Terry. "But I am feeling great at the minute and it would be the wrong time to go."
Asked if he would play for another club, the 34-year-old insisted: "No."
The former England captain added: "I have my little target to play next year, but, beyond that, two or three years, I don't know."

2 comments:

  1. He has neen absorbed as one of the greatest players that Chealsea has ever had... We love him and also wish him the best ahead...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stanfford bridge is home for John Terry... We wish him well.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments expressed here do not reflect the opinions of 9jaRoutes blog or any employee